Table of Contents
- 1 Amagabeli Fireplace Log Grate ( Wrought Iron Wood Stove Firewood Burning Rack Holder Black)
- 2 Rocky Mountain Goods Fireplace ( For Cleaner More Efficient Fire - Weld Has (18"))
- 3 KINGSO Fireplace Grate 24 ( Wrought Iron Wood Stove Holder Firewood Burning Rack)
- 4 Landmann 9718S4 12 Steel ( Clearance Fireplace Grate, Black)
- 5 Vestal 324ML Cast Iron ( Fireplace Grate, 24")
- 6 Landmann LANAG1610 12 Inch ( Grate (Metal W/Retainer))
- 7 HiFlame HFG13 Fireplace Log ( Firewood Holder 13 X 10 X 4 Inch, Matt Black)
- 8 WBHome Fireplace Grate 21 ( Pit Wrought Iron Wood Stove Firewood Burning Rack Hold)
- 9 HiFlame Log Grate Heavy ( INCH, 13 X 10 X 4 Inch Matt Black)
- 10 Amagabeli 27in Fire Grate ( Holder 4Legs Black Chimney Hearth Kindling Stacking)
- 11 Minuteman International NonTapered Iron ( X 17-in,FG6-36NTC,Black)
- 12 Skyflame Stainless Steel Fireplace ( Chimney Hearth Wood Stove And Outdoor Camping Fire Pit)
Here are some reviews you might be interested in:
- The Best Bulb Auger For Cordless Drill
- The Best Camping Axe And Knife Combo Set
- The Best Electric Mop Replacement Pads
- The Best Adjustable Futon
- The Best Butterfly Nail Art
12 TOP RATED FIREPLACE LOG GRATE
- daily burning: fireplace log grate decorative measures 24in long x 11.25in wide x 7.5in high, liberty foundry fireplace grate clears 4in under wrought iron crossbar. lift the firewood off the chimney floor and hearth allowing air to better circulate. thick steel structure fire place log holder rack will last a lifttime.
- thick steel construction: 7 steel bars, v-shape fire wood rack hold fire logs and kindling close to fire white birch logs for easy lighting. wide bars wood burning fireplace tools make it more surface and easier to hold wood, coal burning securely.
- solid structure: 24 inch wrought iron firewood log buring grates is crafted from thick and solid 3/4 inch square bar steel. well made metal wood rack allows the air to circulate around the logs.
- heavy duty cast iron grate can hold the heaviest of logs and wood
- ember retainer makes for a cleaner and hotter fire as all wood is burned
- high end weld guaranteed to last
- 🔥 better daily fire burning support - the fireplace grate 24 inch comes with 4 solid thick side legs & extra 2 solid thick middle legs, designed to prevent any sagging of the structure. this fireplace log grate is ideal for both indoor decorative wood burning fire places and outdoor fire pit grate
- 🔥 heavy duty steel construction - the fireplace log holder has 7 steel rods and 6 steel legs that are constructed to last. v-shape fire wood holder make it easier to light a fire and help keep wood secure. 4 inch gap between the fire grates and the floor, lift the firewood off the chimney floor and hearth for better airflow and visual appeal
- 🔥 sturdy & durable - cast iron fire grates for fireplace are made of thick and solid 3/4 in x 3/4 in (diagonal length) steel bar rods with black high temperature paint finish. and crafted with good welds at the joints. perfect fireplace accessories for your daily firewood burning
- constructed with 1/2" steel bar
- ember retainer holds embers in place for a hotter, more efficient fire
- ember retainer can hold firestarter or kindling
- for coal or wood
- one piece
- cast iron
- size: 18" x 11" x 5.62"
- durable construction with 1/2" square steel bars with black finish
- designed to fit most fireplaces and for average fireplace use
- double support and ruggedized all-steel stove grates
- 13 inches long and 10 inches wide
- perfect for wood stoves, fireplaces or fire pit
- solid structure: 7 steel bars, v-shape rack hold fire starter and kindling close to fire white birch logs for easy lighting. wide bars make it easier to hold wood, coal burning securely.
- daily fire burning support: superior metal wood rack allows the air to circulate around the logs, allow you to light your fireplace easily at bottom of wood. no more burning your hands or using fire starters.
- sturdy material: fireplace grates for logs is crafted from thick 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. solid steel bar rods. it is sturdy, heavy duty and durable, decorative for outside wood burning fireplaces tools.
- heavy duty steel construction with 1''x5/16" solid bars
- heat resistant black finish, paint same with stoves
- all-steel stove grate with extra two support legs
- daily burning: fireplace log grate decorative measures 27in long x 27in wide x 7.33in high, liberty foundry fireplace grate clears 3.3in under wrought iron crossbar. lift the firewood off the chimney floor and hearth allowing air to better circulate，works great to keep the wood up and so easy to start a fire and produces an ample amount of heat，thick steel structure fire place log holder rack will last a lifetime.
- thick steel construction: amagabeli fire grate was made of 12 steel bars with 4 legs round fire wood rack hold fire logs and kindling close to fire white birch logs for easy lighting. wagon wheel grate wood burning fireplace tools make it more surface and easier to hold wood, coal burning securely.
- solid structure: 27inch wrought iron firewood log burning grates is crafted from thick and solid 0.7inch square bar steel and 0.7inch square bar legs, well-made metal wood rack allows the air to circulate around the logs and allows plenty of air to flow underneath the logs. side pieces fits perfect and raises logs to get air below and prevent larger logs from rolling.
- keep logs supported in your fireplace with our sturdy minuteman hearth grates
- grates provide adequate air flow and allow ash to fall away for a clean and efficient burn
- 35-in front width, 36-in back width, 18-in deep with 4 1/2-in clearance below crossbars
- [compact product design] --- our fireplace log grate measures 18.2”(l) x 17” (w) x 7.6” (h). v-shape rack structure and wide bars make it easier to hold wood and better efficient burn
- [sturdy & durable material] --- the stainless steel fire grate for the fireplace is made of thick and solid 1/2 inch square steel bars with high-temperature feature. and crafted with good welds at the joints. perfect fireplace accessories for your daily firewood burning solid steel bar rods
- [great air circulation] --- superior metal wood rack makes the firewood log sits at the perfect height to generate perfect air circulation for burning and heat, allows you to light your fireplace easily at bottom of wood. no more burning your hands or using fire starters, and make the fireplace logs burn efficiently