Table of Contents
- 1 Vive Alternating Pressure Pad ( - Fits Standard Hospital Bed For Bedridden Patients)
- 2 Meridian Alternating Pressure Mattress ( Mattress - Pressure Relief Mattress Pad)
- 3 Vive 8 Alternating Pressure ( Sores - Variable, Inflatable Pressure Pump System)
- 4 Drive Medical Med Aire ( Alternating Pressure, Dark Purple, 8")
- 5 Vive Alternating Pressure Mattress ( - Fits Hospital Bed - Includes Electric Pump System)
- 6 MARNUR Alternating Pressure Mattress ( Pressure Sore Treatment-Fits Standard Hospital Beds)
- 7 Drive Medical Med Aire ( System With Alarm, 8", Blue)
- 8 Premium Alternating Air Pressure ( And Pad Topper - Fits Standard Size Hospital Bed)
- 9 Invacare CareGuard APP Alternating ( Pressure Pad System, CG9701)
- 10 Medical MedAir Low Air ( Fully Digital With Remote Control)
- 11 Drive Medical Med Aire ( With End Flaps)
- 12 Drive Medical Med Aire ( With End Flaps, 123" X 36" X 2.5")
- 13 Meridian UltraCare II Hospital ( Inch Mattress, Cover And 8 LPM Air Pump)
Arjo – Pressure Injury Prevention – Auralis alternating pressure system demonstration video
Here are some reviews you might be interested in:
- The Best Art Masking Fluid
- The Best Betta Aquarium
- The Best Back To School Bags For Girls Barbie
- The Best Dehumidifiers Under 100
- The Best Built In Electric Fireplace
13 TOP RATED ALTERNATING PRESSURE MATTRESSES
- alleviates bed sores and ulcers: providing relief from bed sores and ulcers caused by extended bedrest, the alternating pressure mattress promotes increased circulation and helps manage skin maceration. the variable pressure mattress evenly distributes weight to relieve pressure spots for exceptional support and comfort. perfect for immobilized or weak patients who cannot shift their weight frequently.
- designed with 130 air cells: each of the 130 air cells alternately inflate and deflate to create a mattress surface that evenly distributes a patient or loved one’s weight and eliminates pressure spots. each air cell is heat sealed to ensure it will not leak for exceptional durability.
- quiet variable pressure pump: variable pressure pump is ultra quiet for restful sleep. producing constant air flow, the variable pump offers multiple levels of pressure for a customizable experience. each pressure cycle is approximately six minutes long.
- prevent bed sores. a medical mattress that inflates with alternating pressure in order to prevent bed sores and pressure ulcers. the alternating pressure pad hooks to the pump which can be powered via a standard household electric outlet
- get a good nights sleep. bedsore prevention mattress overlay comes with a very quiet, high quality pump. sleep soundly in your own bed by installing this bed sore mattress pad over your existing bed cushions for mattress. supports patients up to 300lbs
- installs over home mattress. similar to hospital mattresses, this overlay is to prevent bed sores or for those undergoing bed sores treatment. acting as a bed sore cushion for your bed, this product eliminates the need for a hospital bed for your home
- alleviates pressure spots, bedsores and ulcers: designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers, spots and bedsores, the pressure mattress is made up of 16 air chambers that utilize a variable pressure pump to alleviate pressure points on patients or loved ones who have limited mobility or are bedfast.
- variable pressure settings: customize the frequency of the alternating inflation and deflation and the overall amount of air pressure for personal comfort. the three air cells at the head of the bed remain static to create a pillow of air. the mattress also has a static setting for general use.
- ultra-quiet pump: the variable pressure pump is ultra-quiet to ensure a peaceful rest. the pressure pump has two non-marking hooks that allow the pump to be easily attached to the foot of the bed.
- this combination therapy 8" mattress replacement system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration; mattress can operate in alternating or static pressure mode
- each one of the 20, 8" deep air bladders are easily removed and replaced and a cpr valve allows for rapid deflation
- pillow function maintains the 3 air cells at the head of the bed in static mode for patient comfort,mattress can operate in an alternating or static pressure mode
- alleviates pressure spots and bedsores: designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers, spots and bedsores, the 5” alternating pressure mattress is made up of 16 sealed air chambers that utilize a variable pressure pump to alleviate pressure points on patients or loved ones who have limited mobility or are bedfast.
- variable pressure and firmness: customize the overall amount of air pressure for personal comfort with the pressure dial located on the pump. adjust the setting from soft to firm depending on your own personal preference.
- ultra-quiet pump: the variable pressure pump is ultra-quiet to ensure a peaceful rest. easy to adjust, the pump displays current air pressure firmness ensuring settings remain consistent. the pressure pump has two non-marking hooks that allow the pump to be easily attached to the foot of the bed.
- 【bedsore treatment and ulcer pain relief 】 alternating pressure mattress is designed for use in the prevention, treatment, and management of pressure ulcers. with marnur pressure mattress, patients who are bedridden at home, in the hospital or nursing home can keep away from sores, ulcers and muscle weakness.
- 【professional design】130 air cells of the alternating pressure pad would be automatically inflated and deflated alternately through the consistent cyclic air flow to create a therapeutic sleeping surface, which helps optimize weight redistribution and reduce pressure spots, effective in the prevention and relief of ulcers, an essential for a patient who has to lie for long.
- 【efficient and low noise air pump】the air pump of airflow mattress for hospital bed provides a cycle of inflation and deflation about every 6 minutes, never placing too much pressure on certain areas. with low working noise (≤40 db) the air pump ensures restful sleep.supports patients up to 350lbs.
- this combination therapy system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration to prevent, treat, and manage pressure ulcers in the home, long term, or acute care settings
- digital pump with diagnostic alarms allows for customization to individual patients' needs, and will auto return to alternating pressure mode if system is left on static mode for more than 2 hours
- cell-on-cell design of 8" deep air cells prevents "bottoming out" and provides up to 24 hours of power outage protection; tubing quickly and easily disconnects with ez lock/quick release design
- ✔ alleviates bed sores and ulcers : provides relief from bed sores and ulcers caused by extended bedrest
- ✔ durable construction : premium vinyl alternating pressure mattress supports up to 300 pounds.the waterproof mattress pad easily fits on an existing mattress or frame. the included air hoses are flexible and non-binding for easy installation and set-up.
- ✔ quiet variable pressure pump : variable pressure pump is ultra quiet for restful sleep. producing constant air flow, the variable pump offers multiple levels of pressure for a customizable experience. each pressure cycle is approximately six minutes long.
- designed to be placed on top of your existing mattress.
- alternating air cells provided pressure relief for those at risk of developing a pressure injury.
- the pump can be adjusted for maximum comfort.
- ultra quiet pump: this hospital grade air mattress has an ultra quiet air pump that operates at less than 20 db. dual pump cores provide maximum output and an easy to use digital adjustment. our digital pump with diagnostic alarms allows customization to individual patients’ needs.
- safe, fast & easy: this mattress and pump system is simple to use and inflates quickly. uses an intuitive digital led screen that displays weight and pressure. this product also contains ab emergency cpr function that lets you deflate the mattress within a second by pulling the red tag.
- low air loss: cell-on-cell design of 8″ deep air cells prevents “bottoming out” and provides up to 24 hours of power outage protection. there is also a pillow function that maintains the air in the 3 cells at the head of the bed to ensure patient comfort in static mode.
- 130 individual bubble cells for maximum comfort and effectiveness
- bubble pad design provides superior therapeutic treatment
- built in bracket for mounting easily to bed
- 130 individual bubble cells and quiet pump technology alternately inflates and deflates the air cells for maximum comfort and effectiveness
- pump produces 4 lpm of consistent air flow and pressure over a 5 minute cycle time
- variable pressure setting on deluxe pump allows comfort setting for maximum comfort and compliance
- alternating pressure pad for bed sore prevention. this air mattress for hospital bed or home bed use uses both alternating pressure and low air loss to treat and manage pressure ulcers , prevent bed sores and provide relief.
- stay-flate cell-on-cell design. twenty rows of 8" alternating pressure air cells minimize the risk of "bottoming out" and can support low air loss alternating pressure mattress for up to 24 hours in the event of a power outage.
- easy-to-use 8 liter-per-minute pump. front panel switch provides two therapy modes - alternating, which is deial for bedsore prevention and static mode to provide a firm surface when needed. panel is led-backlit for simple set up and operation.
- The 5 Best Pressure Relief Mattresses [Updated for 2020]
- Alternating Pressure Mattress – Arjo
- Alternating pressure air mattresses as prevention for pressure ulcers
- Alternating Pressure Mattresses| DME Supply USA
- Top 10 Alternating Pressure Mattresses of 2019 | Video Review
- Alternating Pressure Mattress | Hospital Air Bed | ON SALE